Serving The Greater Niagara Region
- Barbara is a Life Celebration Specialist serving the Niagara
- When not working - she enjoys gardening, cooking, hosting loved
ones, renovating her 1930's home, reading/researching areas of
interest, or cruz'ing around in her Corvette!
- Her favourite leisure time is spent with her husband - whom
both love DIY'ing, history & museums, motorsports, and travelling.
- Barbara has over 20 years experience in the hospitality
industry, and with large scale events such as fundraisers, parties,
and weddings (beginning with banquet serving in her teens right up
until she began her own entrepreneurial event pursuits such as
decor rentals, cake making, bartending services, etc) - she loves
catering to clients!
- Barbara has worked in the social service sector for over 15
years, possesses her Masters in Social Work, and works for a
non-profit agency providing counselling and programming - she loves
facilitating therapeutic groups!
- She is highly organized and energetic, and excels at
administration, planning, presentations, etc - so much so, many
people have mistakenly assumed she has an MBA (vs. an MSW)!
- She is passionate about motorsports, big breed dogs and other
animals, people's life & love stories, and proximity to water - so
she loves it when people want to have a personalized event
involving their speciality vehicles (or other piece of machinery
like a tractor or boat), their furry family members, or other
unique visions - she reflects this as she speaks with great
conviction, passion, and enthusiasm when officiating/MC'ing